Batok Offshore And Oil Services Nigeria Limited though is a recently incorporated company, has in its team a crop of technical Manpower who have been directly involved, with the marine maintenance activities in upstream oil industries.Projects that have been handled include:
1. Shell Petroleum Development Company (Nigeria)
Underwater Maintenance Supervisory Roles and responsibilities / Achievement.
* Project Engineer onboard DSV Melody (Oct 2013)
Carried out export crude line back flush and executed export crude loading floating hose removal and replacement, realignment of Forcados Terminal SPM 2 sub sea hose.
* Project Engineer onboard BOURBON RHESOS (June 2013)
Carried out export crude line back flush and executed export crude loading floating hose removal and replacement Sea Eagle FPSO.
* Project Engineer onboard BOURBON RHESOS (April / May 2013)
Carried out export crude line back flush and executed export crude loading floating hose removal and replacement Bonga FPSO.
* Project Engineer onboard MV Melody DSV (Jan2012)
Replaced ruptured subsea hose-string and carried out statutory 5-yrly change-out of floating hose-strings on Bonny SPM 2.
* Project Engineer onboard ANTLANTIS DWELLER DSV (Nov 2011)
Carried out inspection survey on the ruptured subsea hose-string.to determine source of leak on Bonny SPM 2.
* Project Engineer onboard Lamnalco Tanker handler- KUDU (Dec 2011)
Installed Export Tanker mooring grommet assembly on Bonny SPM 3.
* Project Engineer onboard BOURBON RHESOS (June 2011)
Carried out export crude line flush and executed export crude loading floating hose removal and replacement at Sea Eagle FPSO
* Supervision of a crew of 5 personnel to execute the export hose sectional replacement and leaking 20” swivel ball valve on the Sea Eagle FPSO including Mooring Hawser installation as part of the re-entry programme. (May to Sep 2009)
* Routine responsibilities included but not limited to;
Crude loading Tanker mooring operations.
Ensures the technical integrity of all SPDCs offshore, marine production structures in the Western region.
Liaises with the offshore structural and underwater services team members.
Monitor all berthing / loading activities inshore/offshore by regular checking and
Maintenance of SPM 1& 2 and loading hoses.
Esure ISO 14001 and OHSAS requirements are complied with in marine maintenance activities
Manage the contractors offshore DSV / Barges,
2. Transocean Nigeria Limited
May 2006 to May 2007
3rd Engineer on board deep water Discovery drilling Ship
Main Engine Rated out Put is 55520 kiwi and full DP Ship.
3. Seacor Marine Nigeria Limited.
Date: 2005 to 2006 may
Onboard MV Seacor Glory as a 3rd Engineer.
4. Travel London LTD
Shore base work as Mechanic Fitter,
5. Ashtead A Plant London Company Ltd, (27 July 2004)
shore base work as Mechanic Fitter. Maintenance
6. International Oilfield Services Nig ltd, Onboard IOSL Discovery DSV (December 98-2002)
3rd engineer onboard IOSL discovery.
7. Alusteel interoil & Dickson GMP JV USA LTD Onboard Barge Major (October 1996-1998)
Deck Foreman onboard barge Major offshore contraction. , SBM installation at ELF field in Cameroon Africa. S.B.M crude oil flushing. Floating pipe insulation (loading) S.B.M. Pressure test for leakage, and put back to loading operation, Also Mooring rope Installation to the SBM.
8. Chevron Nig Ltd Feb 97 to May 97
6” Pipe Line from clock star and well heard to Okaan Platform, and Pressure Test
9. Esongo Platform Texaco Oilfield soyo Angola, Africa. (27th may 1997)
Platforms upgrade and commissioning
Crude oil flushing
Installation of Turbine pump
Pipe pressure test for leakage.
10. Edanga 1 platform Ashland oil field Nig West Africa (12th October 1996)
Platform refurbishment and pipeline commission
Crude oil and gas flushing
Changing of manifold gasket and valves
11. Ship and shore services LTD (22nd July 1995 /24th February 1996)
On Board TM GHZI (Tanker)
Engine room oilier /Ass-Pump man, sharing duty with a second engineer at anchorage; assisting in carrying out repairs on machinery and also the operation of cargo pump and boiler.
Loading and offloading of PMS, AGO ,CRUDE OIL.